Ahad, 2 Oktober 2016

My Love Is A War

Life is funny. Just when you think you've got it all figured out, just when you finally begin to plan something, get excited about it and feel like you know what direction you're heading in, the path change, the signs change, the wind blows the other way, north is suddenly south, and east is west and you're lost. The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a scary ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Never had I passed my days without counting the seconds, minutes and hours to finally grab my bags, leave a note, and go!  I just can't wait to go somewhere secret where we can fall in love and set our soul on fire - for real, flesh, blood and bones. No more imaginings. No more daydreamings. Nothing but the truth.

However, my overwhelming urge to run away is shattered by a war at the border, a bloody symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal, a failure of democracy, a cowardly escape from the problem of peace and the trade of kings. The war breaks and hinders your every beautiful things, every hopes, love and dreams on the flight to happiness. 

My love for you is just like the war, it always finds a way. It all began when I failed to bring my heart and my mind into a diplomatic, peace talk. My soul declares war on the heart just after a launch of surgical strike on the mind. The oppression was so great that the soul chooses to love, an escape from the problem of confusion, the last option of democracy. I was defeated and surrendered myself in the conflict. I  am a soldier who was conquered and fell hard for you, held captive and brutally tortured emotionally, in a matter of moments, the minute I saw your name without knowing the real you. My whole being was haunted and occupied by your ghost. 

Once the love takes over the battle field,  it's difficult to end and impossible to forget. It has been recorded, written and could not be erased in the book of life history. Both the war and love need sacrifices and hurts and all the thousand shocks of life. They are the gloriest dreams of determination, an attractive rainbow that rises in showers of tears and the worst of nightmares when you lose. But it also means beauty of independence - true beauty. No matter how painful it is, my war with you is one of the prettiest things that crosses my life border, my Line of Control.❤
#windsofchange#
#prayforkashmir#


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan