Ahad, 9 Oktober 2016

The Best To Have, The Hardest To Keep

The Best  To Have, The Hardest To Keep

I met him early this year in April and we fell into places very easily. He often talks explicitly with no beating about the bush, so plain speaking, and without hesitation. However he's generally very charming and has a way of talking that is comforting. He doesn't really like asking too many things or making demands.  

I never came face to face with him but when I recurrently rattled on with him, I came to learn more about his assence and tone. I'm not blowing my own trumpet,  but sometimes I do able to define people's motives with almost 100% probability, and therefore, remain objective in my assessments. People for me are like an open book, I can easily see anyone through. Many of my friends value my ability to see the eye of the problem a lot, and they say quite often that I could be an excellent psychologist.  Ha!! 😎

However, this exceptional hombre, undoubtedly puts me up into a big confrontation. Quite often he is too silent, an introvert and that he gives me a hard time to pinpoint or explain his attitude. It's like trying to answer a riddle - mysterious and unpredictable. Even so,  I began to understand and unravel him little by little as our friendship blossoms. I came to learn that he's a strong-willed person, independent and very capable. Sometimes he's needy and require a lot of attention. On the contrary, I could feel that he also like spaces and gets annoyed at clinginess. 

As I mingled with him from day to day,  I have the feeling that he likes to protect his vulnerability through humour and a cool exterior, not a biased person and has a very warm and symphatetic heart. He may seem weak and subtle, but you must be very careful with him. If he thinks you're not worth to him, he'll treat you like a complete stranger every time you text him. He can go ice just as fast as he senses it. He can read your thoughts and he is observing your energy and mood.

When he snaps, "Leave it!", it's the end of the issue - change the subject!  Everything you do or say is deeply felt by him. If you hurt his feelings, be prepared to apologize, if not, you are shut out of his world completely. When he stops caring, there will be no second chance. Once he is fade up,  he will not come back. 

He's complicated but he's like a tattoo to me. He has touched my heart and has become a permanent part of me. I can't breathe without him around. That's my life - the best found, the hardest to keep. 



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan