Khamis, 20 Oktober 2016

Please Be Saved...

He was on his own in that big city. Practically day to day occupying his hours in the library, devoting time and attention acquiring knowledge. It took my breath away by his willpower to pursue his dreams. Many times he was disqualified and denied for an admission, but that never distracted him not to try again, even if he had to travel the length and breadth as far as world's end. However, the sudden news he delivered troubled me a lot, when he made aware of the abnormality on his chest and that he was psychologically disturbed by it. I felt a jumpy hot breeze as my blood streaming into my arteries and veins, wrapped up by a gush of insecure feelings, which took me a few ticks of seconds to say something in reply.
I had so many doubts to call for, but as always, he was not a character who would award me an instant feedback. Living with a personality like him requires tolerance and patience. I had to sit tight  the entire night to know the whole story. At times I had the perception that there was no warmth in him, and that I often got annoyed and lost my bearings.
Out of curiosity, I googled and made a sift through on the conditions associated with bruising or discoloration and yellow skin. I was very sure that it was only due to the contusion and muscle strain, injured due to physical activity or labor he was involved in recently, and that I hope it was nothing significant or worrying that needs serious attention.
Thank you God for all Your blessings, for the strength You give me each day and for all the people around me who make my life more meaningful. Please protect them for me,  O Allah. Aameen.😔

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan