Jumaat, 30 September 2016

Thank You For Crossing My Path

I got attached to him a couple of months ago.  He was the first person from across the ocean that I added to my friends list when I spotted his comment on a news page.  A studious, brilliant graduate with heart-melting looks. He holds a Master in Economics and is pursuing his PhD very soon. He is much younger than me but on the contrary,  I learned more new things around the world through his views and opinions which some of them differ from my perspectives. Looks like what they usually say : the old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, and the young know everything. Yes, he's resourceful, knowledgeable and internet savvy.

I came to  realize that it is worth being friends with people who are not our age. Hang out with people whose first language isn't the same as ours. Get to know someone who doesn't come from our social class.  This is how we see the world. This is how we grow really. 

He has great impact on my life.  I began to fall hard on him. I don't remember when and how I end up there, but eventually when we got along from time to time, I found feelings in places I didn't even know I still had that feelings, and when things didn't work out between us like he failed to keep in touch with me or when he was unreachable, my bones will ache, even months later when I saw his status or when I came across a name similar to his. I don't know where I stand with him. And I don't know what I mean to him. All I know is that every time I think of him, all I wanna do is be with him.   I wanna take care and support him and if time is not too envious, if it is not too late, I'd like to see his dreams come true and watch him walk the world from the distance.

I'm thankful our paths crossed and that he comes into my life. I know he may not stay forever and that he had to leave for some reasons, somehow he has made me happy even if it is just for a short while.
It's comforting to know the one you love is always in your heart and if you're lucky, a plane ride away. It does not matter how much we spent our time with in this world, but it matters a great deal whom we dream of.

Trust the wait
Embrace the uncertainty
Enjoy the beauty of becoming
When nothing is certain 
Anything is possible 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan