Sabtu, 14 Januari 2017

You Are My Everything


He is unreplaceable - an individual who has a unique purpose, fulfillment and mission in life, born by the result of millennia of environment and heredity, combined in an unpredictable way that could never happen before or again. And I considered myself blessed to have bumped into someone exceptional. He's my idol , my Prince Charming , my paradise and that I would happily get stranded on him for a lifetime, for my limited time. He is the inspiration behind all that I do and the source of all that is good in my life. I am very indesicive and always having troubles picking my favorite anything, but without a doubt , he is my favorite everything.

There has never been anyone like him and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in uniqueness as he is, would ever crossed my life in the future time and ever. And that what makes him valuable and the most beautiful to my eyes. I didn't plan to fall this hard on him when I found him. It was when my soul saw him and it kind of went, " Oh there you are. I've been looking for you". 

I have a crush on his mind. I fell for his personality and his looks are just a big bonus. I didn't plan it and that I wanted this unexpected kind of love to happen. The one where you never know what is going to happen next, but you trust and believe that everything will be okay as long as you're connected to him. You trust him with your head and heart and he's the best thing that has ever happened to you. Believe me, it is a difficult task to handle such emotions from the distance because some of the toughest things in the world are to really want someone, and not have them around you. Those are the times when you don't know what to do. All you can do is wait. I honestly had no idea that he would be so important to me. I may not be his first, date, kiss or love. But I want to be his last everything. 

Sometimes I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else over there could make him happier than I could. It's ridiculous isn't it? You are not reachable and faraway and you expect someone who barely know you would be that loyal and faithful to you! This is love the cruelest way. In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain. One thing that does not change - my love for him. I know that I am not the prettiest, smartest or most fun and exciting girl. But I know that no matter how hard and long he keeps looking, he'll never find somebody that loves him like I do. I don't ask him to reciprocate the feeling. All i ask him is to respect what I feel. Because falling for him was never something I planned.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan